The Parks is ideally located in a quiet area of Minehead on the lower slopes of North Hill, but just a few minutes’ walk away from the centre of Minehead.
Getting here from the M5 Southbound
Take Junction 23 and follow signs to Minehead on A39, leading to Williton.
Getting here from the M5 Northbound
Take Junction 25 (Taunton) and follow signs to Minehead on A358, leading to Williton.
- Follow signs to Minehead on the A39 (you will travel approximately 8 miles through the villages of Washford, Bilbrook and Carhampton and then see Dunster Castle on your left).
- At roundabout go straight across, taking you through Alcombe.
- At mini roundabout take right fork, following signs to Minehead Town Centre, leading into Friday Street (shops on both sides).
- At the end of Friday Street turn left (you will see Costa Coffee straight ahead of you and HSBC bank set back on the left).
- Follow the road and after the shops bear right (where Parkhouse Road is ahead of you) and the road soon bears quickly to the left.
- As the road straightens you will see “The Parks” on your right.
- To access the car park, travel past the house and take the 1st road on the right (Parks Lane). The car park is clearly signposted on the right.